Business Analysis ManagerAPPLY NOW
This role favors the extremely analytical and inherently curious. The Business Analysis Manager will provide data-driven insights and recommendations for @Work (T-Mobile’s B2B division) towards achieving its growth and profitability objectives. This person will thrive on the challenges inherent in dissecting complex problems, utilizing facts/data to derive a conclusion, and delivering clear recommendations.
- Support @Work decision-making through insights and data analysis spanning multiple areas—marketing, sales, finance
- Break down complex problems and develop analysis framework
- Identify and procure relevant data, often from disparate sources
- Analyze datasets and/or build models as appropriate to derive insights and support decisions
- Present complex analytical findings in clear, concise and decision-impacting manner
- Develop and manage positive client relationships in a collaborative team environment
- Examples of work include business planning to meet quarterly targets, estimating impacts of marketing promotions, dissecting sales performance, developing business cases, and understanding impact of macro trends
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of business analysis/consulting experience or Master’s degree and 3 years business analysis/consulting experience
- Proven experience with data modeling and business case development
- A talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competency in SQL and good understanding of statistical concepts preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with quantitative concentration (Finance, Engineering, Economics, Statistics)
License or Certification
MBA or professional equivalent preferred
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY.
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.