Sr. Manager @Work Channel Marketing (Indirect Partner Channels)APPLY NOW
This is an exciting opportunity to build a channel program from the ground up. You’ll work closely with the @Work Channel Sales and @Work Marketing teams to develop and execute a strategy to drive growth through multiple partner categories, including electronics/ equipment distributors, Value-added Resellers (VARs), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), software developers, services re-sellers and agents. You’ll build creative and effective core marketing programs, partner with internal teams and agencies to drive execution, and be responsible for driving results in a segment positioned for explosive growth.
- Work closely with partners to develop joint marketing plans that tie to revenue goals
- Build a scalable partner demand generation engine including co-branded campaigns, tools and assets to help partners create pipeline
- Drive joint messaging and objectives for awareness and demand generation activities that produce leads and referrals for both T-Mobile and selected partners
- Ensure that we have compelling materials for sales teams at the strategic partner as well as at T-Mobile to use in driving customer demand for our joint products
- Serve as primary contact with program partners for implementation of acquisition and retention activities of Indirect Channel Partners.
- Work with channel partners, sales, and marketing analytics to evaluate program and partner performance and optimize marketing investment.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the products, marketplace, business trends and buying behavior. Provide competitive intelligence on indirect industry incentives, products and program strategy to indirect team
- Manage MDF funds to ensure partners are focused on delivering pipeline
- Be an internal advocate for partners among key stakeholders
- Successful track record of working with strategic, technology, resell and services partners on go-to-market for joint offerings and traditional channel marketing tactics
- Enterprise Hardware, Telecommunications, Software and/or SaaS experience
- Strong knowledge of channels - including distributors and value added resellers
- Proven track record of developing successful partner lead generation programs
- Deep analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner with stakeholders and communicate findings to senior leadership
- 5+ years experience in high technology channel marketing
- Excellent team player, who values other views and can earn stakeholder confidence quickly and exert influence.
- Ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines, multiple partners/ vendors and
- communication skills, including proven success with executive presentations that requires taking complex data sets and boiling down into meaningful insights.
- A passion for both sales and marketing, and building strong external partner and industry relationships.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.